INETCO INSIDER Quarterly Newsletter - Your Source for Business Transaction Intelligence
Find out what matters most when it comes to business transaction management. Cast your vote in the latest poll, share your thoughts on important product features, learn what other like-minded professionals are thinking and generally keep up with what's happening.
You don't need to be an INETCO customer to receive your quarterly edition of INSIDER —it's free to everyone. Subscribe by filling in the short form on the side of this page. Don't forget to check out INETCO's blog for weekly articles and updates.
Latest Issue of the INETCO INSIDER
- Loki's Cryptex: Managing Applications within Virtual, Cloud and Mobile Payments Environments (2:37 min) (Video)
- Why should banks, ATM deployers and payment processors care about transaction response times?
- How Moneris improved customer service reliability through 65% faster problem isolation
- Introducing INETCO's Unified Transaction Model (UTM)
- Featured Webinars and Whitepapers
Past Issues of the INETCO Insider
"AMQP 1.0 is an important standard for INETCO's financial services customers as it provides them a vendor independent transport on which to do transaction messaging. As well, it is an ideal protocol for passing real time data around in cloud environments. For this reason, we are also using it for communications between the different components of our INETCO Insight product."
Angus Telfer, CTO & Founder