INETCO Releases INETCO Insight 4.6
The First Business Transaction Management Software Designed Specifically for High-Volume Payment Processing Environments
Vancouver, Canada, April 7, 2010 – INETCO™ Systems Limited, a leading expert in transaction analytics for the financial industry, today announced the release of INETCO Insight™ 4.6. This release marks INETCO’s readiness to extend their business transaction management solutions to top tier, high volume payment processor and card issuer environments.
“Payment processors are both the catalysts and victims of operational risk brought on by mergers, acquisitions, and new service offerings such as mobility,” says Bijan Sanii, President and CEO of INETCO. “INETCO Insight 4.6 is a strategic technology for any high-volume payment processor undergoing rapid and continuous change.”
INETCO Insight 4.6 is a light-weight, easy-to-deploy business transaction software solution that supports multiple transaction types and the complete capture of every payment transaction, without involving large amounts of computing or staff resources. INETCO Insight provides powerful transaction visibility to payment processors that need to obtain a consolidated view across multiple switching platforms as they roll out new financial services and monitor application performance issues in ever-changing payment network environments. Adaptable to even the fastest growing payment processing environments, INETCO Insight’s passive network-based deployment means no risk of service disruption and no extra traffic load to the payment switch.
“INETCO Insight 4.6 has helped Open Solutions optimize the way we roll out new financial services and manage our dynamic payment transaction environment,” says Mark Newman, Manager of Network Services for Open Solutions Canada. “Enhanced alerting capabilities significantly reduce risk of service disruption, while the ability to query up to 8 days of complete transaction history considerably improves our ability to manage and troubleshoot our payment processing environment.”
Customer-driven INETCO Insight 4.6 feature enhancements include:
- Standard set of reports including transaction analysis and application performance reports for IT and incident reports for line of business executives
- Improved historical data capture and sophisticated query capabilities to quickly navigate through large volumes of financial transaction data for faster troubleshooting, reporting and investigation
- Advanced multi-link transaction assembly that enables users to construct a seamless picture of end-user experience and complete payment transaction flow
- New application and network-level transaction correlation for a consolidated, “one view” window of all transactions running across various payment processing applications, networks and switches
- Real-time, continuous monitoring of hundreds of transactions per second for speedy identification of payment transaction slowdowns, capacity issues, failures or anomalies
- Enhanced alerting capabilities for proactive notification of emerging application performance and network reliability issues
- Passive, network-based deployment means no risk of service disruption and no extra traffic load to your payment switch
- Adaptable support for multiple transaction types enhances scalability, with 100% of transactions captured for complete analysis and robust reporting
INETCO™ Systems Limited creates business transaction management software and communications gateway solutions for payment networks and financial application performance management. The Company’s flagship product, INETCO Insight™, delivers easy, fast access to complete, real-time transaction information for customer service teams, IT teams and senior executives that need to anticipate transaction issues and confidently manage complex, ever-changing transaction environments. A recognized technology leader in the TCP/IP payment transactions space, INETCO products are currently deployed within financial, retail, and telecommunications environments in more than 50 countries. INETCO is based in Vancouver, British Columbia. For more information, visit http://www.inetco.com
For more information, contact
INETCO, INETCO Insight, the INETCO logo, and the INETCO Insight logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of INETCO Systems Ltd. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.