Who Needs INETCO Insight Application Performance Management (APM) Software?
Those concerned with application performance managment, user experience, and the bottom line
Ensuring optimal application performance for the next generation of applications deployed across datacenters, virtualized infrastructures, and private and public clouds, is more challenging than ever. Solutions made up of different third party technologies (mobile, EFT and interbank connections, legacy applications, etc.) further exacerbate this challenge. A failure, bottleneck or underperforming application component anywhere along the end-to-end application delivery path will impact user experience, and consequently, your bottom-line.
The only way to ensure uninterrupted performance across multi-tier application components, services, and channels is by having a consolidated view into network, application, and transaction level intelligence; a seamless picture of the lifecycle for each and every transaction. INETCO Insight application performance managment (APM) software provides that picture, and harnesses your Big Data to give you actionable IT Operations Analytics (ITOA).
INETCO Insight for:
Business Teams IT Operations Application
Support Teams Channel Delivery
The C-Suite & Business Teams
Application performance issues can impact corporate revenues by up to 9%, or an average of $117 million annually.
Use INETCO Insight to proactively identify and fix application issues before end-users and revenue streams are impacted.
With INETCO Insight application performance management software your team will be properly armed to:
- Resolve transaction issues 65% faster: INETCO Insight alerts you to exactly when and where there is a response time lag, transaction failure, or network communications error, even within virtual, SaaS or private cloud environments, so your team can rapidly locate and troubleshoot issues 65% faster
- Gain access to complete transaction performance and business intelligence for accurate third party SLA management, fraud investigations, and improved customer service
- Reduce risk and remain service level compliant by producing forensic analysis and reports on demand
- Easily leverage your software investment across all applications and delivery channels and realize a quicker, larger return on investment than if you had a host of siloed point products
INETCO Insight gives you real-time alerts, detailed drill-down into individual transaction details and business context, usage analytics, custom reports and dashboards views for individual objects (e.g. user, device, host, or credit card type), to help you prevent problems before your customers are impacted.
Book a meeting now to learn how to add INETCO Insight Application Performance Management to your business operation processes.
59% of organizations experience application performance problems frequently - daily, weekly or monthly.
With INETCO Insight you can reduce the number of failed transactions by up to 25%.
INETCO Insight application performance management software simplifies the management of complex IT environments and reduces the time, effort and resources needed to resolve customer complaints and application performance issues. With INETCO Insight you get:
- Actionable business intelligence and real-time alerts of high-risk activity (e.g. transaction failures, slow-downs, declines, or third party hand-off issues) to help you detect issues before users are impacted
- Real-time transaction performance information that tells you exactly when and where there is a response time lag, transaction failure or network communications error, even within a virtual, SaaS or private cloud environment
- Continuous monitoring of the impact of IT updates or infrastructure optimization initiatives on service delivery and performance
- End-to-end visibility into customer experience, for each and every transaction, across all transaction paths
- An IT Operations Analytics (ITOA) platform that also forwards rich performance information into IT management systems like IBM TivoliNetcool/OMNIbus, HP Operations Manager, NCR APTRA Vision, and Splunk
- Network-, application-, and transaction-level data, shown over the entire transaction lifecycle, to quickly isolate the root cause of both internal and third party issues affecting transaction performance
- The seamless visualization, data grouping, trending and historical inquiry capabilities needed to optimize transaction performance across all tiers of the IT environment, monitor performance on an individual customer basis, and best focus your team efforts to avoid future problems and prevent revenue loss
Get back in control. Book a meeting now to learn how to add INETCO Insight Application Performance Management to your proactive IT performance monitoring strategy.
Application Support Teams
For 59% of enterprises it takes 200 minutes to restore service for each incident.
Would you like to troubleshoot and resolve incidents 65% faster?
With INETCO Insight you can. INETCO Insight application performance management software gives you:
- Hop-by-hop application performance visibility, including hops across physical networks, virtual networks, and private or public clouds
- Real-time transaction performance information that tells you exactly when and where there is a response time lag, transaction failure, or network communications error, even within a virtual, SaaS or private cloud environment
- Instant access to individual transaction performance, usage patterns, and business intelligence (e.g. user, location, dollar amounts, and activities like cash withdrawals, bill payments, mobile top-ups, purchases...)
- Real-time alerts of high-risk activity such as transaction failures, slow-downs, declines, network communication errors or third party hand-off issues, before customers are impacted
Ensure optimal application performance and quality user experiences today. Book a meeting now to learn how to take your Application Performance Management strategy to the next level.
Channel Delivery Managers
Banks today reach their customers through multiple service delivery channels, including: branches, ATMs, cloud-based POS systems, IVTS, mobile devices, the internet, call centers…
INETCO Insight allows you restore service levels 65% faster across all your self-service delivery channels, helping you protect the level of accessibility, consistency and performance that your consumers demand.
INETCO Insight Application Performance Management was designed to meet the demands of today’s financial environment, helping institutions manage growing consumer transaction volumes stemming from more locations, more services, and more access methods. Only INETCO Insight provides complete visibility on usage and performance at the individual transaction level, for each transaction, even those that pass between multiple channels. Rely on INETCO Insight to:
- Speed response times to customer complaints and isolate the source of slowdowns or failed transaction 65% faster. INETCO Insight gives you real-time visibility into application performance and identifies exactly when and where there is a response time lag, transaction failure, or network communications bottleneck
- Immediately access transaction performance and usage patterns (e.g. user, location, dollar amounts, transaction declines, transaction volumes by card, overall processing authorization time...) for robust customer analysis, fraud investigations, and improved service recommendations
- Deliver accurate and detailed reports for billing, routing and regulatory transaction audits
- Reduce risk of consumer disruption, resolve third party issue disputes, and remain service level compliant by producing forensic analysis and reports on demand
Ready to see a demonstration of INETCO Insight in action? Book a meeting now!
Over 80% of new applications will be distributed and deployed on cloud platforms.
Only INETCO Insight gives you a correlated view of hop-by-hop application performance and response time across third party, public/private clouds, mobile, and web environments.
The INETCO Insight application performance management solution captures all your network traffic and automatically analyzes, correlates and displays end-to-end application performance across all hops - including Services-Oriented Architectures spanning across third party, virtual/private cloud, mobile, and web environments. Use INETCO Insight to:
- Oversee application performance in real-time and rapidly identify response lag times, transaction failures or network communications bottlenecks
- Gain instant access to individual transaction performance, usage patterns and business intelligence (e.g. user, location, dollar amounts and activities like cash withdrawals, bill payments, mobile top-ups, purchases...)
- Get actionable operational intelligence to help you plan and optimize n-tier application architectures and underlying infrastructures to ensure optimal service delivery at all times
- Oversee real customer experience across all your channels, including consumer transactions that pass between channels
- Safely expand services, roll out new technologies, and launch new channels without worrying about consumer service disruptions
Interested in optimizing application performance across all tiers of your Services-Oriented Architecture? Book a meeting now
“The detailed, real-time transaction intelligence we capture with INETCO Insight is a key differentiator between us and our competitors. Proactive isolation of network-, switch-, or ATM- related issues that impact the completion of payment transactions means more reliable revenue generation for our customers.”
Clint Walker, COO