Who Needs INETCO Insight?
Roles in business transaction management are changing
The boundaries and responsibilities between IT groups are becoming blurred with the emergence of distributed, web-based applications and multi-channel payments adoption. These new breeds of applications and third party services often consist of many components running in multiple data centers, across a variety of technologies. They translate into a whole new portfolio of problems that extend beyond the boundaries of the traditionally siloed operations team or applications group, and cannot be easily spotted with deep dive, component-based monitoring tools alone.
A holistic monitoring approach will help you manage performance issues in a timely, cost effective manner
End-to-end transaction monitoring technologies such as INETCO Insight provide a consolidated view into network-, application- and transaction- level intelligence and a seamless picture of the lifecycle for every transaction. This holistic monitoring approach inherent to a business transaction management (BTM) solution will appeal to all line-of-business, IT operations groups and first line of support teams, across your entire organization:
INETCO Insight for:
CIO's & IT Executives
HOW do I guarantee application environments will be highly available, highly reliable and proactively managed?
INETCO Insight is the ideal solution for CIO’s and IT Executives concerned with the operational availability of their changing IT and payments infrastructure environments. The INETCO Insight business transaction management solution provides the systems-wide visibility and consolidated transaction performance metrics needed to:
- Proactively manage IT, from a customer-centric perspective
- Monitor the impact of IT cost reduction, legacy modernization and infrastructure optimization initiatives on customer service delivery, capacity and system performance
- Reduce the software footprint, decrease support costs and streamline troubleshooting processes by moving away from siloed, expensive problem-solving solutions to a systems-wide, cost effective, proactive monitoring solution
If you are interested in making BTM a part of your application performance management (APM), virtualization, or cloud computing strategy, contact us.
IT Operations & Applications Support Groups
ARE growing IT complexities and increasing electronic transaction volumes outpacing the capabilities of my existing monitoring tools?
IT operations and application support groups are challenged to efficiently manage increasing service reliability demands. INETCO Insight transaction monitoring software simplifies the management of increasingly complex IT environments and reduces the time, effort and manpower needed to reduce outages and downtime by providing:
- The detailed transaction logs, real-time monitoring and configurable alerting needed to speed up problem discovery, identify fraudulent usage patterns, and access valuable intelligence for proactive decision making in seconds. Capture information such as:
- Overall processing authorization times
- Individual transaction response times and slowdowns
- Excessive time outs and issues at various “end points” (such as issuing banks, EFT/card networks, ATMs or POS terminals)
- Transaction declines
- Transactions per second volumes (at any point of time)
- Transaction volumes by card or network type
- Network-, application-, and transaction-level data, shown over the entire transaction lifecycle, to quickly isolate the root cause of both internal and third party issues affecting transaction performance
- The seamless visualization, data grouping, trending and historical inquiry capabilities needed to optimize transaction performance across all tiers of the IT environment, monitor performance on an individual customer basis, and best focus your team efforts to avoid future problems and prevent revenue loss
Interested in viewing a demonstration of the INETCO Insight technology? Contact us.
CAN faster response times increase my account revenues and customer loyalty?
Both customers and companies depend on line-of-business managers to proficiently manage account inquiries regarding service levels, provide change assurance to customers, and control the chaos that surrounds service disruptions. Your inability to respond quickly and calmly has a direct impact on revenues and customer loyalty. INETCO Insight provides the transaction intelligence needed to:
- Gain access to complete transaction intelligence for robust customer analysis, fraud investigations, and improved service recommendations based on usage patterns
- Deliver accurate and detailed reports for billing, routing and regulatory transaction audits
- Speed up responses to in-bound customer complaints, resolve third party issue disputes, and remain service level compliant by producing forensic analysis and reports on demand
Interested in measuring the business impact of BTM? Contact us.
First Line Support & Service Desks
HOW can I use business transaction management to improve first-call resolution rates?
When a problem related to transaction performance is reported by a customer, it often means tier 1 support involving the network engineering team to run a trace, and the applications group to utilize their application-specific tools to help determine the root cause of the issue. All of this raw data being gathered tends to be unformatted and fragmented, and requires many manual labor hours to extract information, piece the information together and understand the problem.
INETCO Insight transaction management software makes it easy to quickly determine how significant an incident is, and who it should be escalated to. The software automatically captures, correlates and displays transaction timings with all the network-, application-, and transaction- level data, saving hours of manual labor time and helping first line support and service desks improve first-call resolution rates through:
- More efficient triage of issues by empowering first line support teams and service desks to quickly identify and absolve issues related to network, application, switch device or third party services
- Decreased support costs by quickly identifying who should solve the issue, and better determining of when costly application or network engineering teams need to be involved
- Reduced Mean Time to Repair (MTTR) by eliminating the manual labor hours and multiple support teams involved in capturing and correlating fragmented transaction data
Interested in improving your first-call resolution rates? Contact us.
“INETCO has delivered with a product that provides the total transaction visibility required to maximize ATM uptime.”
Neil Cook, Director of EFT Technology
Fidelity National Information Services