Demand Generation Manager Position at INETCO
Is this marketing professional you?
You have amazing ideas when it comes to acquiring new leads and building out a sales pipeline for success. You want customers to see unquestionable value in your product offerings, and to think of your company as innovative and smart. You are an analytical thinker that balances your risk taking and creativity with data-driven marketing recommendations. You live and breathe integrated demand generation tactics and love working in a collaborative, fast-paced workplace. You are excited about being part of a growing tech company, and willing to laugh at the quirkiness that comes with this type of environment.
What you are responsible for
- Driving overall demand for INETCO’s B2B product offerings
- Managing all activities related to the Marketo marketing automation platform
- Increasing sales through demand generation and awareness campaigns aimed at existing customers, sales qualified prospects and new user personas
- Planning, managing and executing integrated campaigns including content marketing, social media, lead nurture programs, webinars, landing pages, website optimization and online advertising
- Tracking and analyzing quarterly lead, opportunity and pipeline metrics
- Monitoring and reporting on demand generation program effectiveness and ROI
- Researching new vendor and program opportunities that generate qualified leads
- Working with INETCO’s sales, channel and product marketing teams to write, edit and communicate targeted marketing offers, key messaging and solution validation use cases
- Documenting marketing processes and templates for repetitive tasks
- Prioritizing and assigning incoming leads based on lead scoring, lead ranking and lead routing processes
Why you qualify as an INETCO team superstar
- You are Marketo certified with 2-5 years of hands-on experience in B2B lead generation and nurturing tactics
- You are not afraid to “self-start” tasks, share your opinions and proactively take charge
- You have crisp, clear writing skills, can eloquently communicate complex ideas, and know a thing or two about email design best practices
- You can multi-task and manage multiple timelines and projects in your sleep
- You are committed to staying on top of demand generation and marketing technology best practices
- You are comfortable using Salesforce, Hootsuite and Google Adwords
- You are interested in learning more about account based marketing
- You have previous experience selling Fintech software
Ready to apply?
Please forward your cover letter that outlines your greatness, along with your CV to Stacy Gorkoff: firstname.lastname@example.org. It would also be helpful if you put Demand Generation Marketing Guru in the subject line.