If you have any questions, INETCO’s head office is located at the following address:
Suite 295 – 4664 Lougheed Highway
Burnaby BC, V5C 5T5, CANADA
Why we collect personal information
INETCO collects and uses your personal information to improve the content of our website, to offer you superior customer service, to provide you with convenient access to our products and services, and to make a wider range of services available to you.
In addition, we use your personal information to keep you up to date on the latest product announcements, software updates, special offers, and other information we think you’d like to hear about. This may occasionally include information from other technology companies about products and services that can add value to your INETCO products. From time to time, we may also use your personal information to contact you to participate in a market research survey, so that we can gauge customer satisfaction and develop better products.
Protecting your privacy rights
In protecting your privacy rights, INETCO Systems Limited:
- Safeguards customers’ information from unauthorized access.
- Honors consumers’ requests to remove their names from our telephone, e-mail, mail solicitation lists, or database. If you wish to remove your personal data from our database, please let us know by sending an email with the subject line, “Delete” to
- Strives to keep customer records current and accurate.
- Collects, maintains, and uses customer information that is necessary to provide the most helpful and personalized products and services to meet consumers’ needs.
- Maintains the full confidentiality of customer information when undertaking projects with third party companies.
- Honors requests from customers for account information the company has about them.
How we collect personal information
We may collect information about you in several ways. For example, we might ask you to volunteer your contact information when you correspond with us via e-mail, call us to make a purchase or request service, register to attend a webinar or download a whitepaper, or participate in an online survey.
For each visitor to our web pages, we collect the domain names and the aggregate information on what pages you access or visit. In addition, when you register a new INETCO product, sign up for INETCO support services, opt-in or ask to be included in an email mailing list, we collect and store the information you provide (name, address, company, job title, telephone number, email) in a secure database.
Mailing lists: In some of our emails to you, we use a “click-through URL.” When you click one of these URLs, you pass through a web server before arriving at the website that is your destination. We track click-throughs to help us determine your interest in particular topics and measure the effectiveness of our customer communications. You may ask us to remove your details from any of our mailing lists at any time by clicking “Unsubscribe” or “Manage preferences” in any of our email communications.
Other data we may collect:
- Device data – information about the device you use to access our website, IP address, and browser type;
- Geolocation data – we collect geoinformation on a town-approximate level when you use our website;
- Analytical data – we collect information on the frequency of our website’s visits by you and on the pages you view.
When we disclose personal information
INETCO may occasionally share your personal contact information with carefully selected technology companies to keep you informed about related products and services. This is typically done in aggregate form. For example, when new software is released, we may work with our channel and reseller partners to ensure that you’re aware of the latest INETCO software available.
Persons who supply us with their telephone numbers may receive telephone contact from us with information regarding new products and services or upcoming events. If you do not wish to receive such telephone calls, please let us know by sending an email to .
How we protect your personal information
INETCO safeguards the security of the data you send us with physical, electronic, and managerial procedures. We have appropriate security measures in place in our physical facilities to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information that we have collected from you on our site.
Access to your personal information
Our companywide commitment to privacy
To ensure that your personal information remains confidential, we communicate these privacy guidelines to every INETCO employee.
INETCO does not knowingly solicit personal information from children or send them requests for personal information.
Last updated: August 3, 2022