About INETCO® Systems Limited - Premiere Transaction Monitoring and Customer Experience Analytics Solutions
Every Transaction Tells a Story®
INETCO® Systems Limited provides real-time transaction monitoring, customer experience analytics and data forwarding solutions for a variety of payments and omnichannel banking environments built within physical, hosted, virtual and cloud-based environments. These include:
- Electronic payments transaction processing applications
- Self-service networks, including ATM, POS, Mobile, Internet and Branch banking
- Distributed banking applications and service oriented architectures
- Java and .NET middleware components
- Web-based servers such as Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL and Oracle
- Application servers such as Apache Tomcat, ASP.NET and PHP
- Various network devices and services
- Customized J2EE/.NET applications
- Third party packaged applications and services
“INETCO helps companies unlock the full potential of their operational infrastructures. We give them unparalleled visibility into electronic transactions and make it easy to access the transaction intelligence needed to optimize their performance. Our customers have a newfound ability to align their IT operations with corporate business objectives by maximizing transaction throughput, improving end-customer experience and reducing operational support costs.”
To make the monitoring and analysis of every transaction environment simple
INETCO helps companies streamline their operations, better leverage their technology assets and quickly isolate issues affecting transaction performance, security and the end customer experience. We provide line of business executives, IT operations and applications support teams the right combination of transaction profiling capabilities, application performance analytics and end-user experience monitoring needed to:
- Reliably manage growing volumes of transactions moving through distributed applications, multiple networks and third party environments
- Analyze and visualize the performance of all business critical applications, including mobile, virtual and cloud-based applications, in real-time
- Streamline troubleshooting processes, speed up problem isolation and gain comprehensive, enterprise-wide performance visibility across your dynamic IT environment
Our Products and Services
INETCO Insight real-time transaction monitoring and alerting software
Our flagship product, INETCO Insight, sets the standard for monitoring critical applications and analyzing customer interactions within payment processing, retail banking channels and other high transaction volume environments. It is the only monitoring software that can capture and correlate multi-protocol transactions across multiple IT hops, while operating independently of the underlying application or switch being monitored.
Customers all over the globe are using INETCO Insight to monitor transaction performance from end-to-end, resolve IT issues faster, detect fraud and better understand customer interactions across all banking channels – without the use of heavy agents, extra traffic loads or code changes. Customers using INETCO Insight consistently report 60-75% faster problem isolation, improved profitability and significant customer service improvements.
INETCO Analytics data visualization and customer experience analysis application
INETCO Analytics is an on-demand, data-driven application for analyzing how a customer is interacting across all self-serve banking channels. It equips channel managers, digital channel executives and data analysts with the rich transaction intelligence and visual insights they need to deliver a seamless omnichannel customer experience, acquire new customers, and enhance profitability through improved self-service device placement and catered service offerings.
Our Customers and Partners
INETCO’s customer base includes over 150 customers spanning the banking, retail, healthcare, travel, telecommunications and payment processing markets. Spread over 50 countries, this list includes global leaders such as First Data, Fidelity National Information Services (FIS), Moneris, Open Solutions, TNS, Jack Henry & Associates, Nokia-Siemens, the National Bank of Abu Dhabi, HSBC, and Telecom New Zealand.
INETCO has established a strong global community of reseller partners such as NCR, Stanchion and Stratus Technologies. Some of our partners within the IT Operations Analytics (ITOA) and Application Performance Management (APM) space are also integrating real-time transaction monitoring, transaction analytics and data forwarding capabilities into their own solutions.
INETCO continues to expand its transaction monitoring and analytics software suite, focusing on areas such as expanded protocol support and message decoding capabilities, guided discovery for configuration and machine learning technology for correlation, alerting and advanced analytics. INETCO already has a strong base of intellectual property including patents in areas such as:
- High speed data processing and network-based data forwarding
- Unique transaction correlation capabilities
- Data visualization
- Cloud-optimized data collection
- Distributed data store