EVERTEC Inc. is a full-service transaction processing business that operates in Latin American and the Caribbean, processing more than two billion transactions annually.
Learn how INETCO helped EVERTEC Costa Rica, S.A.easily identify network outages, third party disconnects or application latencies that affect consumer payment transactions by:
- Continuously monitoring customer service level performance at the transaction level
- Identifying transaction performance issues before they impact customer transactions and customer service levels
- Accelerating troubleshooting and research of transaction chargebacks, bottlenecks and failures
- Providing a centralized view of real-time customer transaction data gathered from disparate customer locations
EVERTEC Costa Rica was keen to expand market share and grow long-term business with their retail customers. But to do that, they needed to exceed customer service level expectations. They recognized the need to:
- Manage the organic growth of the ongoing cash-to-card conversion and shift to electronic payments
- Introduce new value-add business solutions and new forms of payment without risk of service disruption
- Provide best-in-class customer service and customer care
- Proactively identify and resolve performance issues before they affect consumer experience and customer profitability
- Continuously capture and analyze data throughout the entire real-time transaction processing value chain – while remaining PCI compliant
EVERTEC Costa Rica chose INETCO’s real-time transaction monitoring solution to help their network operations center (NOC) and technical support team proactively manage the performance of consumer transactions that cross over various payment and debit networks such as Visa, Mastercard and Clave (Panama).
With INETCO Insight®, the EVERTEC NOC and technical support team gain a one-stop, real-time view into every end-to-end transaction path. Instead of spending hours re-creating an event or waiting for it to happen again, EVERTEC Costa Rica can now, within seconds, understand the root cause of transaction activity loss, time outs and unexpected failures related to:
- A connection loss with an incoming channel, core banking or payments network
- A telecommunications or network problem
- A configuration issue with an inactive component such as the firewall, switch or server
Results Using Real-Time Transaction Monitoring
Immediate identification of who owns the performance issue speeds up mean-time-to-resolution and helps EVERTEC Costa Rica guarantee their customer service level expectations are being met. INETCO Insight uniquely provides the NOC and technical support team full visibility of all the moving parts that could disrupt customer service levels, making it easy to identify network outages, third party disconnects or application latencies that affect the way a consumer payment transaction gets done.
EVERTEC’s customer experience delivery, operational efficiency and profitability have been positively impacted through:
- Continuous monitoring of customer service level performance at the transaction-level
- Proactive identification of transaction performance issues before they impact consumer transactions and customer service levels
- Faster troubleshooting and research of transaction chargebacks, bottlenecks and failures
- Lower support costs, consolidated tools and faster recovery from application slowdowns and failures
- Centralized view of real-time consumer transaction data gathered from disparate customer locations have a holistic view of the entire customer business
EVERTEC Costa Rica continues to work with INETCO, with plans to expand their selection of customized real-time alerts and explore real-time end-to-end transaction monitoring data use cases for fraud detection and prevention.