INETCO Insight® transaction monitoring software for omni-channel banking and payment processing environments
What is INETCO Insight?
INETCO Insight® is an independent transaction monitoring software and data streaming platform that provides a real-time, end-to-end operations view into the performance of all digital banking transactions happening within your omni-channel banking, self-service networks and payment processing environments.
- PROACTIVE RESOLUTION A proven way to reduce failed consumer interactions by up to 26% through instant notification of electronic transaction completion issues, application performance bottlenecks and network failures
- FASTER TROUBLESHOOTING A 65-75% faster way to isolate incomplete electronic transactions spanning self-service channels, third party services, multi-vendor hardware and software applications
- COST-EFFECTIVE RESEARCH AND TRANSACTION DATA STREAMING An easier way to access the real-time transaction data needed to analyze customer usage and resolve network, application and host connectivity issues affecting the completion of consumer interactions across all banking channels
Improve omni-channel banking profitability
- Gain one-stop visibility into all device, banking application and middleware messaging transactions
- Monitor all your banking channels, endpoints, multi-vendor applications and operations silos
- Decode every transaction message, and receive real-time alerts to anomalies within fields such as response codes, transaction types and status
Reduce operational support costs
- Establish a centralized view into all customer interactions to investigate and resolve transaction slowdowns, time outs and failures 65-75% faster
- Improve first call resolution rates
- Reduce service dispatches and customer reported incidents
Deliver an amazing omni-channel customer experience
- Reduce failed consumer interactions by 26%
- Improve uptime and availability across all self-service endpoints and banking channels
- Stream transaction data into INETCO Analytics for analysis of customer usage across all banking channels
Key INETCO Insight features
Real-time transaction monitoring, data streaming and alerting
Acquire and stream real-time transaction data across all banking channels, providing a single view into all customer interactions and the performance of all banking applications and devices. Receive instant notifications of transaction slowdowns, anomalies and failures. Transaction data and customized alerts can also be forwarded to your preferred management system, or streamed to customer analytics solutions such as INETCO Analytics™.
Transaction interval statistics
Access data such as dollar amounts, card types, response codes, terminal ID’s and transaction types. Hourly transaction statistics such as cash deposit or withdrawal totals, the number of transactions by service type and the number of “on us” versus “off us” transactions per ATM can be forwarded to any ATM monitoring system.
Multiple hop transaction correlation and topology mapping
Use advanced correlation techniques to pull together and visualize complex transaction flows across multi-protocol hops for real-time analysis, using timing, IP information and application fields such as credit card numbers or account numbers.
In-depth transaction profiling
View transaction data in a modular way. Correlate meta data (ie: ATM terminal ID, geographic location, transaction status), application message data (ie: transaction type, dollar amounts), response code error information, and network level TCP acknowledgement information into a one-stop, hierarchical view for each consumer interaction.
Configurable mobile and web-based dashboard displays
Customize individual management views for IT operations, applications support and line of business teams through the INETCO Insight user interface. Work from a common data set to improve collaboration and quickly isolate third party response issues, network communications failures, under performing application components or infrastructure bottlenecks – on average 65-75% faster.
Transaction data logs with search, query and filter capabilities
Store and index each transaction in real-time for faster troubleshooting, reporting and research. Perform on-demand research queries within live and historical transaction data logs. Filter and drill down into individual transaction events in seconds.
How does INETCO Insight work?
INETCO Insight is designed to be the easiest, most non-invasive way for you to gain access to actionable transaction data and quickly isolate the heart of transaction issues that reduce revenues, strain operational resources, and frustrate customers. It is the only real-time transaction monitoring and data streaming software platform that is:
- Transaction switch independent
- Vendor agnostic
- Easily adaptable to all custom, packaged and industry-specific applications
- Scalable across all core banking and self-service banking channels with zero overhead
- Currently deployed in physical, hosted, virtual and Cloud-based production environments
Option of passive, network-based instrumentation or host-based information collectors
Using passive, network-based instrumentation, INETCO Insight captures TCP/IP data off your network. This means that the collection, correlation and streaming of transactional data does not require the deployment of agents, transaction tagging, extra traffic loads or any changes to the transaction switch.
Mirrored network traffic information is usually captured from a router’s SPAN port, a TAP port on a managed Ethernet switch, packet capture equipment (such as packet brokers or vSwitches), or application servers. Upon collection, network traffic is time stamped, filtered and encrypted to ensure that sensitive information is always protected. If a port is unavailable and you need to deploy a light weight collector, this option is also available.
Real-time correlation engine and event processor
INETCO Insight has a real-time correlation engine that links together multi-protocol transactions captured across the various application hops found on an end-to-end transaction path. Further statistical processing produces a complete profile for every transaction. Real-time alerting and transaction statistics are triggered based on event information gathered from these individual transaction profiles.
The Unified Transaction Model (UTM)
For every transaction profile, INETCO Insight provides metadata, application message (or application payload) intelligence, network performance data, and detailed transaction response and completion times all in one view. This includes decoded fields such as the type of transaction, dollar amounts, the transaction status, response code error information, user and geographic location.
This information is displayed in a structured, hierarchical framework known as the Unified Transaction Model (UTM). The UTM was created by INETCO to simplify the diagnostic and troubleshooting process. Within the UTM, transaction types are defined according to a series of nested levels. The entities at a given level are composed of entities from the level below. The basic UTM implementation comprises four levels:
- Business level – business processes that employ applications
- Application level – end-to-end applications interacting with users
- Services level – inter-operating processes running on nodes
- Network (or Link) level – nodes with interfaces connected via a network
Universal forwarding and data streaming capabilities
Transaction intelligence from INETCO Insight is output in four ways:
- As real-time transaction data that is continuously streamed to an omnichannel analytics solution such as INETCO Analytics
- As actionable, real-time transaction event alerts and interval statistics, which can be forwarded to your enterprise management and ATM monitoring systems of choice
- As real-time transaction alerts that can be emailed or displayed on the web-based INETCO Insight user interface
- As a real-time syslog output that can be forwarded into any enterprise database of your choice for offline reporting and analysis
Data integrity and protection
INETCO Insight is trusted by...
Prepare for next generation ATM deployment with a combined NCR APTRA Vision, APTRA OptiCash and INETCO Insight self-service channel management solutions.
INETCO Insight features a real-time transaction events and analytics feed for HP Operations Manager.
INETCO Insight offers a real-time transaction alert feed to IBM’s Tivoli Netcool/OMNIbus performance management systems.