INETCO Insight® real-time transaction monitoring software for all banking channels and payment processing environments
What is INETCO Insight?
INETCO Insight® is an independent transaction monitoring software platform that provides a real-time, end-to-end operations view into the performance of all digital banking transactions happening within your self-service banking networks and payment processing environments.
- PROACTIVE RESOLUTION A proven way to reduce failed consumer interactions by up to 26% through instant notification of electronic transaction completion issues, application performance bottlenecks and network failures
- FASTER TROUBLESHOOTING A 65-75% faster way to isolate incomplete electronic transactions spanning self-service channels, third party services, multi-vendor hardware and software applications
- COST-EFFECTIVE RESEARCH An easier way to access the real-time and statistical transaction data needed to resolve network, application and host connectivity issues affecting the completion of consumer interactions
- Gain one-stop visibility into all self-service banking application and middleware messaging transactions
- Monitor all your banking channels, multi-vendor systems and operation silos
- Make better business decisions based on hourly ATM and cash management statistics
Reduce operational support costs
- Investigate and resolve transaction slowdowns, time outs and failures 65-75% faster
- Improve first call resolution rates
- Reduce service dispatches and customer reported incidents
Deliver an amazing customer experience
- Reduce failed consumer interactions by 25%
- Improve uptime and availability
- Better target your marketing campaigns and services
Key INETCO Insight features
Real-time transaction monitoring and customized alerting
INETCO Insight taps into a continuous, “always on” source of data – your network. This means you can create customized alerts and receive instant notifications of transaction slowdowns, anomalies and failures caused by issues such as slow or unresponsive applications, third party service connection time-outs or host communications failures. Real-time transaction alerts can be forwarded to enterprise management or ATM monitoring systems such as NCR’s APTRA Vision, APTRA OptiCash, Gasper Vantage, HP Operations Manager, IBM Tivoli Netcool/OMNIbus, or Splunk Enterprise
Transaction analytics and interval statistics
INETCO Insight provides customized ATM and cash management analytics using transaction data such as dollar amounts, card types, response codes, terminal ID’s and transaction types. This data will help you better manage targeted campaign performance, enhance the profitability of your ATM channel and ensure important customer interactions are reliable. Hourly transaction analytics and interval statistics such as cash deposit or withdrawal totals, the number of transactions by service type and the number of on us/off us transactions per ATM can be forwarded to ATM monitoring systems such as NCR’s APTRA Vision, Gasper Vantage or APTRA OptiCash.
Multiple hop transaction path correlation and topology mapping
INETCO Insight is unique in its ability to capture and correlate multi-protocol transactions across multiple banking application hops, while operating independently of the underlying application being monitored. This enables you to assemble aggregate data and transaction response times across multiple application nodes and networks for a true step-by-step view into the performance and execution of every transaction. Operations teams can quickly isolate problem areas and bottlenecks without requiring deep application or underlying infrastructure knowledge.
Accurate, in-depth transaction profiling
With INETCO Insight, you can view transaction data in a modular way that makes it easy to isolate self-service device, application performance, network communications or third party service connection problems in seconds. Correlate meta data (such as ATM terminal ID, geographic location, transaction status, etc.), application message data (such as transaction type and dollar amounts), response code error information, and network level TCP acknowledgement information into a one-stop, hierarchical view for each consumer interaction.
Configurable mobile and web-based dashboard displays
Customize individual management views for IT operations, applications support and line of business teams through the INETCO Insight user interface. Working from a common data set enables these teams to collaborate more effectively and quickly isolate third party system response issues, network communications failures, underperforming application components or infrastructure bottlenecks – on average 65-75% faster.
Transaction data logs with search, query and filter capabilities
INETCO Insight captures every customer interaction in real-time for faster troubleshooting, reporting and research. Investigate proactive alerts and customer reported incidents by performing on-demand research queries within live and 8-day historical transaction data logs. Filter transaction information and drill down into individual transaction events in seconds.
How does INETCO Insight work?
INETCO Insight is designed to be the easiest, most non-invasive way for you to gain access to actionable transaction analytics and quickly isolate the heart of transaction issues that reduce revenues, strain operational resources, and frustrate customers. It is the only real-time transaction monitoring and analytics software platform that is:
- Transaction switch independent
- Vendor agnostic
- Easily adaptable to all custom, packaged and industry-specific applications
- Scalable across all core banking and self-service banking channels with zero overhead
- Currently deployed in physical, hosted, virtual and Cloud-based production environments
Option of passive, network-based instrumentation or host-based information collectors
Using passive, network-based instrumentation, INETCO Insight captures TCP/IP data off your network. This means that the collection and correlation of transactional data does not require you to deploy agents, transaction tagging, extra traffic loads or any changes to the transaction switch.
Mirrored network traffic information is usually captured from a router’s SPAN port, a TAP port on a managed Ethernet switch, packet capture equipment (such as packet brokers or vSwitches), or application servers. Upon collection, network traffic is time stamped, filtered and encrypted to ensure that sensitive information is always protected. If a port is unavailable and you need to deploy a light weight collector, this option is also available.
Real-time correlation engine and event processor
INETCO Insight also has a real-time correlation engine that links together multi-protocol transactions captured across the various application hops found on an end-to-end transaction path. Further statistical processing produces a complete profile for every transaction. Real-time alerting and transaction statistics are triggered based on event information gathered from these individual transaction profiles.
The Unified Transaction Model (UTM)
For every transaction profile, INETCO Insight provides metadata, application message (or application payload) intelligence, network performance data, and detailed transaction response and completion times all in one view. This includes decoded fields such as the type of transaction, dollar amounts, the transaction status, response code error information, user and geographic location.
This information is displayed in a structured, hierarchical framework known as the Unified Transaction Model (UTM). The UTM was created by INETCO to simplify the diagnostic and troubleshooting process. Within the UTM, transaction types are defined according to a series of nested levels. The entities at a given level are composed of entities from the level below. The basic UTM implementation comprises four levels:
- Business level – business processes that employ applications
- Application level – end-to-end applications interacting with users
- Services level – inter-operating processes running on nodes
- Network (or Link) level – nodes with interfaces connected via a network
Universal forwarding capabilities
Transaction intelligence from INETCO Insight is output in three ways:
- As actionable, real-time transaction event alerts and interval statistics, which can be forwarded to your enterprise management and ATM monitoring systems of choice, such as NCR APTRA Vision, Gasper Vantage, APTRA OptiCash, HP Operations Manager, IBM Tivoli Netcool/OMNIbus, or Splunk Enterprise
- As real-time transaction alerts and analytics that can be emailed or displayed on the web-based INETCO Insight user interface
- As a real-time syslog output that can be forwarded into any enterprise database of your choice for offline reporting and analysis
Data integrity and protection
INETCO Insight is trusted by...
Prepare for next generation ATM deployment with a combined NCR APTRA Vision, APTRA OptiCash and INETCO Insight enterprise awareness solution.
INETCO Insight features a real-time transaction events and analytics feed for HP Operations Manager.
INETCO Insight offers a real-time transaction alert feed to IBM’s Tivoli Netcool/OMNIbus performance management systems.