INETCO Insight Transaction Management & Application Performance Monitoring Customer Case Studies
Helping our customers speed up problem isolation, improve service reliability and optimize the performance of their applications and transaction environments.
Featured INETCO Insight Case Study
Transaction Junction – How Transaction-centric Application Performance Monitoring Lead to an Improved Customer Experience
Learn how the INETCO Insight APM software has helped Transaction
- Gain an operational view that reflects the customer experience
- Proactively detect the onset of system degradation
- Speed up troubleshooting processes by bridging the gap between network and application information
- Continuously monitor and alert on specific elements inside the application message
- Improve visibility without having to deploy agents, extra traffic load or code changes
Explore how INETCO Insight helps Moneris Solutions improve end user experience and operational efficiency by:
- Quickly isolating situations where merchant devices are not configured properly.
- Continuously monitoring all in-flight transactions and alerting to performance deviations in seconds.
- Providing visibility into transaction performance from a variety of points on the network, making it fast and easy to isolate whether issues are occurring within Moneris Solutions data centers, third party payment processing service providers, or shared virtual environments.
- Speeding up the validation of billing accuracy by comparing the number of dial transactions being billed to those captured within INETCO Insight.
- Decoding all standard and proprietary protocol formats, and creating customized message errors.
Telecom New Zealand (Gen-i) – Ensuring accuracy of customer billing and transaction allocation through transaction intelligence
Learn how the applications, network operations and line-of-business teams at Gen-i, one of five customer-facing businesses for Telecom New Zealand, use the INETCO Insight transaction management solution to:
- Capture the transaction intelligence needed to produce billing reports that verify transaction volumes and transaction types by customer
- Proactively identify payment system performance issues causing declines or slowdowns in revenue generating transactions
- Produce reports by platform that help successfully move customers from a dial-up platform to an IP platform without risk of service disruption
Understand how the network operations department and support staff at Customers ATM use the INETCO Insight business transaction management solution to:
- Holistically monitor the performance of their payments switch, the ATM network, and all the individual ATMs
- Provide value added services by reporting on the performance of payment transactions at a customer-level
- Confidently move payment processing services in-house for better quality control
Explore how Travelex, the world’s largest international foreign exchange specialist, is using INETCO Insight in their dynamic currency conversion (DCC) and transaction payment processing environments to:
- Proactively manage the performance of growing transaction volumes by monitoring switch capacity and configuring real-time alerts on metrics such as transaction decline rates, failure rates, and response rates
- Improve staff productivity within the Currency Select Business Unit, the part of the Travelex Card and Mobile Payment Division responsible for foreign exchange ATMs, POS, and E-Commerce initiatives, through quicker isolation of root cause issues and easy extension of monitoring capabilities to include new transaction message types and protocols
- Baseline average application and transaction response times to establish obtainable service level agreements with both client banks and larger merchant customers
TNSi - Improving the management of their transaction costs while guaranteeing the service reliability of their ATM network
Learn how INETCO Insight allows the IT operations and line of business teams of independent ATM deployer, TNSi to:
- Optimize transaction routing, switch and ATM performance monitoring by measuring a variety of transaction ratios and receiving real-time alerts when transaction types, card types, or ATM traffic exceeds historical baseline norms
- Adjust rate of call management transactions and cost saving policies based on transaction volumes
- Systematically reduce the number of unprofitable transactions that are being processed through closer monitoring of infrastructure changes, migrations and roll-outs
Understand how the Open Solutions data center and network operations center uses the INETCO Insight transaction management solution within their multi-channel payment processing environment to:
- Monitor financial transactions in a passive way that requires no service disruption for customers and no added complexity to their IT infrastructure
- Easily extend transaction monitoring to include new financial transaction message types and EFT network protocol
- Identify cost-saving efficiencies such as optimizing transaction routing, decreasing Mean Time to Repair, automating resource-intensive data gathering processes and decreasing the number of overtime hours associated with application downtime
North Shore Credit Union – Mitigating risk of service disruption during core banking system conversion within a 24X7 real-time ATM and POS environment
Understand how INETCO Insight helps North Shore Credit Union’s Information Technology Solutions team to:
- Mitigate the risk of service disruption with real-time transaction performance alerting on response times, declines, and failure rates
- Continuously monitor transaction performance across all ATM, POS and Internet payment channels during and after the roll-out of the TEMENOS T24 core banking system
- Verify the performance of all the payment system components, without spending significant amounts of time and money on IT and third party partnership management
Learn how INETCO Insight transaction intelligence helps the IT and line-of-business teams at independent ATM deployer, Cash N Go, differentiate service offerings by:
- Quickly isolating the root cause of slow dial-up ATM transactions and proactively identifying transaction failures through real-time transaction monitoring and configured alerts based on connection times for each ATM, transaction reversals, declines, error codes and response times
- Decreasing overall ATM transaction response times and transaction failure error rates
- Optimizing troubleshooting tactics by providing a consolidated view into application-, network- and transaction-level data
"Transaction profiling is a powerful dimension of application performance monitoring, but it hasn't always been the easiest technology to deploy and configure due to its overhead and complexity when dealing with multi-tiered applications. A no-touch, network-based transaction profiling approach overcomes some of these barriers, making transaction performance more easily accessible to a broader base of organizations."
Jonah Kowall, Research Director and co-author of the Application Performance Monitoring (APM) Magic Quadrant