On Thursday, April 4th at 10:30AM IST/4PM AEDT OR 10AM CST/12PM EDT, INETCO will be hosting a 45-minute webinar titled, “Banking on Big Data: Insights to make ATM operations lean & customers keen”. This webinar is for anyone who is interested in exploring developing use cases that leverage real-time transaction data for analyzing customer interactions and ATM channel performance, increasing ATM operations efficiency & reducing the risk of logical attacks.
If that’s you, you can register here:
April 4th at 10:30AM IST/4PM AEDT
April 4th at 10AM CST/12PM EDT
Banks that own the transaction layer have an awesome analytics advantage. Capturing a broad spectrum of consumer activity means you can answer key business questions such as:
- Who uses the ATM channel, when and where?
- What kind of transactions do they perform and how frequently?
- How much cash do they utilize?
- How are various cash points, networks and applications responding?
- When is there risk of ATM cash-outs?
The good news is that capturing real-time transaction data and tapping into this gold mine has gotten way easier. Join INETCO for this 45 minute webinar, and explore developing use cases that leverage real-time transaction data for:
- Analyzing customer interactions and ATM channel performance
- Increasing ATM operations efficiency
- Reducing the risk of logical attacks