- Gain visibility into the end customer experience – can easily monitor the end-to-end performance of every transaction
- Experience 65-75% faster problem isolation – get a systems-wide view and ability to pinopoint exactly when and where transaction issues arise.
- Improve operational efficiency – reduce resource hours spent recreating problems and piecing together third party data
- Leverage business transaction management investment across multi-channel banking environments – monitor and analyze transactions captured across all core banking and retail banking channels.
- Reduce service disruption risk – monitor and be alerted to service level degradation or potential security threats.
Read the banking case studies here.