INETCO Insight® Data Access Options - To accelerate collaboration and digital transformation in banking
What data access options are available with INETCO Insight?
When it comes to digital banking transformation, data is most valuable at the moment of creation. By making it easy to harness real-time transaction data across all your payments channels, INETCO Insight gives you the power to improve customer experience, continuously feed robust fraud intelligence models and reduce the operating costs associated with a fragmented data management approach.
Featuring a variety of data forwarding and streaming options, INETCO Insight helps you break down data silos and make the most of your centralized transaction intelligence hub. Improve data integration and deliver timely data to the teams, applications and business processes that need it most.
Key use cases requiring real-time transaction data:
Continuous performance monitoring of real-time payments rails and ecosystems
Increasing transaction completion rates and proactively resolving performance issues before they impact customers
Marketing, IoT sensors and mobile alerts/offers
Offering quicker solutions, more responsive promotional offers and faster interaction times based upon customer interactions
Independent transaction audits, compliance risk and regulatory management
Creating logs that retain all network and application format data to match systems of record and systems of engagement
Integrating customer transaction intelligence into your day-to-day systems and business processes
Make customer transaction intelligence easily accessible for a wide range of teams and systems, including channel management, analytics, IT performance, cash management, or fraud management platforms.
With fast and effective data collection and connectivity, operations teams and business leaders can utilize rich transaction data to make more informed decisions, and identify new ways to lower the cost to serve, improve customer engagement, and reduce the risk of fraud.
Transaction intelligence from INETCO Insight is output in five ways:
- As an open data access source, where transaction message details are stored on a Hadoop data cluster, available to allow other applications or development teams accessibility for any purpose such as data analytics
- As a real-time transaction data feed that is configured to continuously forward as much or as little data as your application requires, such as fraud monitoring, risk scoring or dynamic customer segmentation
- As custom API connectors that send real-time transaction event alerts and interval statistics to your channel management system, such as NCR Vision, or any other third party system of choice.
- As securely batched data delivery for applications that require CSV data output files, such as cash management, ticketing or reporting systems
- As real-time transaction logs, alerts and event triggers that can be emailed or displayed on the web-based INETCO Insight user interface for operational performance monitoring