INETCO Insight Features and Benefits
Ensure optimal application performance and exceptional customer experience in highly demanding production environments
INETCO Insight Features
Agent-less, network-based instrumentation
Monitor virtual servers and 3rd party services without agents… Learn More »
Roll out your IT investment across multiple applications… Learn More »
Multi-hop transaction correlation
Gain an end-to-end view of each transaction path…
Learn More »
Transaction Topology Maps
Monitor performance between devices and core banking apps… Learn More »
& real-time alerts
Become proactive and spot transaction issues 65% faster… Learn More »
Configurable dashboards & data analytics
Use response times and failed transactions as key metrics… Learn More »
Access transaction intelligence while remaining PCI compliant… Learn More »
Network & transport metrics capture
Analyze data for business, application and network domains… Learn More »
Transaction logs with search, query & filter
Perform on-demand queries within detailed transaction logs… Learn More »
IT operations teams deploying INETCO Insight® for improved application performance and reduced transaction decline rates will rapidly recognize the following benefits:
- End-to-end visibility into application service quality and customer experience - See what the consumer is experiencing and where services are slowing or stopping.
- 65% faster problem isolation - Troubleshoot issues and reduce Mean-Time-To-Resolution (MTTR) without having to recreate problems or wait for them to happen again.
- Instant accessibility into failed transactions and business context – Immediately understand who initiated the transaction, user location, service type such as cash withdrawal, bill payment or mobile top-up and dollar amounts.
- Actionable transaction performance usage analytics – Understand valuable information such as how many users experienced a transaction failure or decline.
- Production-friendly deployment - Obtain visibility into the performance of every transaction without the use of agents, extra traffic load or disruptive code changes.
- Improved cross-team collaboration - Quickly coordinate problem resolution and better leverage your IT performance monitoring investment without deploying multiple point solutions.
- Increased operational efficiency - Feed detailed transactional data into your main management system consoles, fraud monitoring applications, or business analytics systems.
INETCO Insight is a new kind of application performance monitoring (APM) software that is more cost effective and easy to deploy than any business transaction management solution available today. Use INETCO Insight to track the performance of external and internal service providers such as 3rd party web services, bill payment systems, mobile top-up apps, managed hosting providers, private cloud environments, EFT and interbank connections.
Are you ready to decrease MTTR and ensure optimal application performance and quality customer experiences? Book a meeting now with our business development team to learn how to make INETCO Insight part of your proactive IT performance monitoring strategy.
"Transaction profiling is a powerful dimension of application performance monitoring, but it hasn't always been the easiest technology to deploy and configure due to its overhead and complexity when dealing with multi-tiered applications. A no-touch, network-based transaction profiling approach overcomes some of these barriers, making transaction performance more easily accessible to a broader base of organizations."
Jonah Kowall, Research Director and co-author of the Application Performance Monitoring (APM) Magic Quadrant