INETCO Insight transaction-centric application performance software rated a market leader in application performance management and IT operations analytics (ITOA)
Vancouver, Canada – November 26, 2013 – INETCO Systems Limited, a leading provider of transaction-centric application performance software, announced that TRAC Research, a leading APM focused research group, ranks INETCO Insight as an APM Leader within Banking, Payment Processing, Retail and e-Commerce. The report also found INETCO Insight to be a Leader in Usability of Data, Deployment Process and Value. The full TRAC Vendor index report is available at: https://www.inetco.com/landing/application_monitoring_analyst_report/.
“There are few, if any, industries where the need for Application Performance Monitoring is greater than in banking and payment processing,” said Bojan Simic, President and Principal Analyst of TRAC Research. “Compared to its competitors, INETCO Insight was found to provide a much faster ROI for customers as this APM solution was quick to implement and required few resources for actual deployment. [INETCO] Insight was also found to make full transaction views easily accessible, understandable – and consequently – actionable; an attribute that is extremely important in the financial sector.”
For its report, TRAC Research conducted online end-user surveys, rigorous vendor evaluation, and live interviews with over 120 end-users to assess INETCO Insight versus other APM solutions. End-users and customers ranked INETCO Insight as a Leader (ten out of ten) in attributes such as:
- Usability of Data – INETCO Insight’s ability to capture, decode and correlate information for every transaction, coupled with its intuitive dashboards made accessing actionable operational intelligence easy for business and IT decision makers
- Deployment Process – INETCO Insight’s host-based collectors allow flexibility in deploying the solution as agentless, agent-based, or a hybrid of the two
- Deployment Value – Time to value of INETCO Insight is better than the industry average for similar types of APM solutions
- User Resources – INETCO Insight requires fewer resources to be deployed and managed compared to similar solutions in the market
- Industry Sector – INETCO Insight provides dedicated capabilities for industry sectors such as Banking, Payment Processing, Retail, and e-Commerce
INETCO Insight’s capabilities also rank Strong in nine out of ten other evaluation criteria, including: End-to-End Visibility, Depth and Granularity, and Scalability.
“To get third party validation of INETCO Insight’s market leadership from TRAC Research is especially rewarding as many of their findings are based on interviews with INETCO customers,” commented Bijan Sanii, President and CEO of INETCO. “Global partners and customers such as Transaction Junction, NBAD [National Bank of Abu Dhabi], and TNSi see the value and immediate productivity gains achieved by using INETCO Insight to monitor and analyze the performance of their business critical applications.”
For the full TRAC Research Vendor Index report, see: https://www.inetco.com/landing/application_monitoring_analyst_report/. To become an INETCO partner, or to discuss how INETCO Insight can help in your banking, payment, or enterprise environment, email: .