One of the largest financial institutions in Africa, UBA is responsible for the completion of more than 2 million customer transactions per day. With electronic transactions growing in volume, and customer products and services becoming more complex, UBA realized there was more risk of undetected transaction slowdowns and banking system failures taking place.
Learn how an aggregate, end-to-end view into every customer transaction is helping the IT, Customer Care and Bank Operations teams at UBA deliver a seamless omnichannel banking experience. With the INETCO Insight real-time transaction monitoring software, these teams can now monitor multi-protocol payments and service transactions originating from mobile banking, online banking, ATM and POS channels, and proactively identify transaction slowdowns and failures before they impact customers.
For UBA, delivering a seamless omnichannel banking experience and accommodating growing customer demands for fast, secure, and convenient banking mechanisms is a key part of their digital transformation strategy.
In order to meet these goals, the bank needed a more effective way to:
- Proactively manage customer transaction performance across all banking channels
- Have a good view into product behavior across all banking channels
- Monitor third party hosted switches and integrated applications across all banking channels
Omnichannel Banking Solution
To take full advantage of customer growth opportunities and deliver a true omnichannel banking experience, UBA deployed the INETCO Insight® real-time transaction monitoring software platform. INETCO Insight provides an aggregate, end-to-end view into every customer transaction that is being performed across UBA’s banking network. This includes monitoring multi-protocol payments and service transactions originating from mobile, online, ATM and POS channels.
The deployment of INETCO Insight® has changed the way UBA engages with their customers and the way they resolve their channel related issues. Some of these wins include:
- Improved customer experience through the delivery of a seamless, omnichannel banking experience
- A 15% improvement in mean-time-to-repair (MTTR) times
- A 2% reduction in ATM maintenance stream costs
- A shared transaction data and central monitoring hub across all banking channels
- Reduced failed customer interactions due to higher banking system availability and better capacity planning