Fall in love with the latest edition of INETCO Insider. Learn how you can utilize payment data acquisition, machine learning capabilities and a highly configurable rules-based alerts engine to detect and prevent payment fraud in real-time – we are talking milliseconds, not days, minutes or even seconds!
Also learn how Woodforest National Bank uses INETCO Insight and INETCO Analytics to maximize ATM availability, improve cash forecasting and promote fact-based decision making with card usage analytics, down to the branch level.
Announcing INETCO Insight 7: Next generation payment data acquisition and machine learning capabilities for real-time payment fraud detection and prevention
With The Nilson Report projecting that global card fraud losses will reach $34.66 billion in 2022, it has become evident that financial institutions and payment processors are struggling to detect and prevent payment fraud attacks before experiencing major financial loss and customer dissatisfaction.
By combining real-time payment data acquisition, a highly configurable rules-based alerting engine and adaptive machine learning capabilities, INETCO Insight 7 features a fraud configuration designed to help you:
- Detect and isolate front-end payment fraud attacks in real-time — Identify and investigate suspicious payment transactions in milliseconds (including TRF, payment outliers, cash-out attacks, EMV chargebacks, etc.)
- Improve risk scoring precision and safely reduce the number of false positives — Minimize false positives and the accidental account blockings of legitimate customers
- Reduce revenue loss and overhead costs — Independently audit the entire payment transaction journey to add another layer of security to the payments switch and immediately identify “man-in-the-middle” attacks
BOOK YOUR DEMO
WATCH THE WEBINAR
INETCO Insight – Machine Learning and Risk Scoring for Real-time Payment Fraud Detection and Prevention
Many financial institutions and acquiring processors are constantly being challenged by:
- The ever evolving fraud battleground and staying ahead of the bad guys
- The onerous process of sifting through thousands of false positives
- The increasing effort it takes to harness data in real-time due to disparate data stores, multiple schemas and channels, and different data update frequencies
- The friction and inconvenience caused by unnecessary service disruptions, such as unexpected payment transaction declines, to the end customer experience
- The limitations of solutions that focus on mitigating existing fraud attacks and are unable to adapt by learning new patterns on the fly
Machine learning, when applied to the domain of payment fraud, shows great promise in addressing many of the challenges that organizations face. Read this whitepaper to learn how the machine learning capabilities within INETCO Insight 7 are helping to increase precision of detection, while reducing the manpower and time required to investigate every potential case.
Featured Case Study
How Woodforest National Bank Improves Customer Experience, ATM Management and Branch Profitability with Real-time Transaction Monitoring and Card Analytics
Woodforest National Bank is one of the largest community banks in the USA, with $6.4 billion in assets and over 850 ATMs. Read this case study to learn how Woodforest uses INETCO Insight and INETCO Analytics to maximze ATM availability, improve cash forecasting and promote fact-based decision making with card usage analytics, down to the branch level.
Defending Against Transaction Reversal Fraud
The Europe Association for Secure Transactions (EAST) recently reported that Transaction Reversal Fraud (TRF) is up 135% with total losses reaching 3.2 million euro in the first six months of 2019. Read the blog to learn how to detect and prevent fraudsters from playing on the vulnerabilities of the ATM cash dispenser before being hit with a TRF attack.
Upcoming Events – Meet INETCO!
ATMIA Europe ATM & Payments Innovation Summit – Oct 15-17
Join INETCO October 15-17th at the ATMIA Europe ATM & Payments Innovation Summit in Rome, Italy. If you would like to discuss how your payments environment can benefit from a real-time payment fraud detection and prevention solution, schedule a meeting with an INETCO specialist by sending us an email at .
Money 20/20 USA – October 27-30
Meet INETCO at this year’s hottest event in the Payments, Banking, Fintech and Financial Services ecosystem. Join us at Money 20/20 USA in Las Vegas to discuss how you can protect your payments environment from fraud attacks before experiencing major financial loss and customer dissatisfaction.
As with every year, Money 20/20 promises to be an action packed event, so don’t miss out and secure your meeting with INETCO now by contacting us at .
That’s all for this edition of the INETCO Insider. If you have additional questions about any INETCO news, or wish to share how you (or your customers) are taking control of increasing complexity across all your ATM, POS, online, branch and mobile banking channels, contact .